1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Threats and Tire Chuckers

Discussion in 'Our Side Of The Hill' started by Dan Ullom, Mar 17, 2016.

1. Dan Ullom

Dan Ullom Administrator Staff Member

At this last City Council meeting 3/15/16 over 900 of Half Moon Bays citizens were referred to by Farmer John as threatening and by Mr Alifano as tire chuckers who are out to stop the good guys from doing what they please.
    I do not understand why some council members are terrified of the idea that they would need a "Supermajority" to put the citizens in debt.
    No one was against the library though many thought the money would be more wisely spent by bringing library services to our entire community and not just Half Moon Bay. What people are upset about is that the council went behind the public's back to get what they wanted. They do not understand why many citizens do not trust the council is because they lie to us and then make deals in back rooms or wherever they can as long as it is kept hidden.
    Here is a little video John and I put together. Enjoy!

2. Dan Ullom

We are thinking about making "Tire Chucker" t-shirts. Here is our first idea. Other ideas are welcome. Let us know if you would like one.

[​IMG]

3. Michael Stogner

Michael Stogner Active Member

Caution I Brake for Tire Chuckers.

Dan Ullom likes this.
  4. Dan Ullom

I like that one.