1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

San Mateo County Judges How are they doing?

Discussion in 'The Other Side Of The Hill' started by Michael Stogner, Dec 9, 2014.

1. Michael Stogner

Michael Stogner Active Member

I supported and voted for Hon. Judge Don Franchi for several reasons I thought and still do that he would make San Mateo County Safer. He ran on a platform of wanting to be a Family Law Judge. I thinks it is very important to respect the parents and children involved in these court case, he has proven to do just that. Also he was not endorsed by any of the other judges, I liked that a Judge for the Citizens.

Here is a list of our Judges, If you know something the Village should know about a ruling etc. post it here.

https://www.sanmateocourt.org/general_info/judges/directory.php

2. Michael Stogner

Which Judges report Fraud and Perjury to the District Attorney's Office as soon as they have personal knowledge?

That one action alone would make San Mateo County Safer.

3. Michael Stogner

Susan Irene Etezadi
    Southern Court 400 County Center Redwood City
    (650) 261-5118 Dept. 18
    Courtroom 7A Trial Judge, Grand Jury Judge
    I supported and voted for this Judge, I will not vote for her again. Here is why she allowed the District Attorney Office to reduce 7 Felony Charges against a 23 year old man who had sex several times with a 12 year old girl he met at a bus stop in Burlingame. The district Attorney's Office said the sex was consensual.
    The victim was 12 NO such thing as consensual, the Judge should have never accepted this plea, oh by the way No registering as a sex offender.
    I asked the Board of Supervisors to look into this case.

I asked them again.

4. Michael Stogner

5. Michael Stogner

6. Michael Stogner

Hon. Judge Joseph Bergeron

The Foster Shane Gaines case, He was just sentenced to 8 years in Prison for Pimping one of his girlfriends. He plead No Contest to Felony Pimping after being arrested by SSF Police in a Sting Operation.

He claimed in Judge Bergeron's court that he wanted to get married at the same time he was sentenced. Our Judge decided to help him accomplish that and was prepared to marry the two at the next court appearance. The victim changed her mind and was a No Show (good for her).

What was he thinking? This was a Human Trafficking case, we need our judges on the same page. We need all players on the same page, we don't have that yet in San Mateo County.

http://abc7news.com/news/man-planning-to-marry-bride-at-sentencing-hearing-stood-up/488638/

Last edited: Jan 24, 2015
  7. Michael Stogner

8. Michael Stogner

Last edited: Jul 30, 2015
  9. Michael Stogner