1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

John Beiers, David Silberman and John Nibbling join Munks & Wagstaffe Tag TEAM against Deputy Lopez.

Discussion in 'The Other Side Of The Hill' started by Michael Stogner, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Michael Stogner

Michael Stogner Active Member

Silberman & Nibbelin join Munks & Wastaffe Tag TEAM against Deputy Lopez
    Original post made by Michael G. Stogner, another community, on Nov 23, 2015

November 10, 2015 the Civil Service Commission was seated to hear an appeal hearing of Sheriff Deputy Juan Lopez suspension 150 hours with no pay. The single issue was an event that occurred on November 6, 2013. Sheriff Greg Munks and Carlos Bolanos put their best man on the investigation, Sgt. Jason E. Peardon. [Part removed.] The hearing was to last 4 hours but that was before San Mateo County Counsel David Silberman loaded the 5 Commissioners with documents and data that had nothing to do with the November 2013 investigation. Mr Silberman submitted as fact two Fraud cases which have not even gone to court yet, He made a statement as fact of a photo which again has not been proven in court, these statements were made on behalf of the District Attorney Office not the Sherif Office which he was representing at this hearing. He also made a bizarre statement which brought the word Cellphone into this investigation, that was never mentioned by anyone before November 10, 2015. Mr. Silberman is also the attorney for our Fusion Center in SSF, he certainly would have knowledge of the capabilities of the Harris Corp products and what they can do with cellphones.

San Mateo County County Counsel John Nibbelin, sat right next to Sgt. Jason Peardon when he was testifying, He didn't say a word when Mr. Peardon was asked are you a Brady Officer? Attorney John Nibblelin represented SMC in a lawsuit against Jason Peardon and his wife in 2004. There should have been criminal charges filed against Mrs. Peardon a San Mateo County Employee at the time.

Sheriff Deputy Juan Lopez took the stand and answered every single question asked.
    You can not say the same for Sheriff Greg Munks, Undersheriff Carlos Bolanos, or Sgt. Jason E. Peardon.

Web Link

I originally posted this thread on the Almanac and as always I left the comment section open to all of the public to make a comment if they wished. Somebody at the Almanac decided to make comments more difficult.....not me.

http://www.almanacnews.com/square/2...munks--wastaffe-tag-team-against-deputy-lopez

2. Michael Stogner

Michael Stogner Active Member

I reported to the BOS 12/15/2015 that Sgt. Jason E. Peardon is a Brady Officer and should not be employed by SMCSO.
    5:18 mark on video